Thursday, December 16, 2010

Music Video: The Answer, by Corrinne May

I was listening to Pandora last night, and heard a beautiful and inspiring song of faith by Corrinne May called "The Answer". Here is a music video of the song I found on You Tube. I hope you enjoy it.



Lyrics: I believe You are the answer to every tear I’ve cried. I believe that You are with me, my rising and my light. Give me strength when I am weary. Give me hope when I can’t see. Through the crosses I must carry, Lord, bind my heart to thee. That when all my days are over and all my chores are done, I may see Your risen Glory, forever where You are.

If you are having difficulty viewing the video above, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated. Please be respectful when posting a comment. Comments that contain profanity or racial slurs will not be posted.